Saturday, October 20, 2007

Latest additions and a gallery note


I am posting a link to the gallery where I have all my pages uploaded so you can see them larger if you like. The link will replace the photobucket link on the right under places to go, people to see.

Here are the last 3 layouts I have done. I have applied to be a Creative Team member for a few more designers and so far have heard back from one that she wants me! YAY!! It is so much fun to be on a CT with women from across the country and you also get access to fantastic kits! Keep your fingers crossed that I will hear good things back from the rest too!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Kate,
Nice new layouts! I like the more subtle backgrounds better, but these are fun ones too! Who is the child in the 2nd layout?
Good luck with the new CT applications!