Saturday, January 30, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Saturday we hung out with our friends, the Climers, then went to Chuck E Cheese for a birthday party. The kids had a blast and we were there for about 3 hours!
Sunday Bella had a playdate with one of her friends at the Children's museum here in Paso. It was a lot of fun. We had lunch, ran errands then hung out with Nona for a bit.
Monday Ryan and I braved the rain and wind to drive to LA for an ortho appointment. It was a scary drive down and at times we could only drive 35 miles per hour because the rain was so bad! Luckily we made it there and back safely.
Here are some videos of our fun weekend. Enjoy!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
1) Great historic downtown and fabulous downtown city park
2) The world famous Paso Robles Wine Festival every May (coincidentally around my birthday weekend each year)
3) Concerts in the park in the summertime
4) Great family atmosphere and very family friendly
5) A waterpark in our backyard! Perfect for those 100 degree summer days!
6) 100 degree summer days!
7) Snow in the winter (okay, only about once a year but still, it is fun).
8) You can still see real cowboys walking down the street
9) The Mid State Fair
10) The plethora of vineyards and wineries
11... The list really goes on an on.
Paso is a great small town. The people are so friendly, there is always something to do, there are a bunch of great restaurants (namely The Crown Room at Eagle Castle Winery where my husband happens to be the executive chef), the countryside is gorgeous, we are a quick 30 minute drive to the beach, half way between LA and SF, etc, etc, etc.
So, are you ready to move here yet? Or at least come on down for a visit?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
For those of you who don't know, Bella is a diva. She loves to sing and dance and I firmly believe she will be the next Taylor Swift. Bella sings in the shower, eating her breakfast, getting dressed, doing her homework, watching tv, etc etc etc. She is a star! Here is a video I took the other night of her singing in the shower. Check out how expressive she gets while belting it out.
Enjoy! Thanks for checking in on us, and please leave comments!