Friday, August 31, 2007

Quiz Nation

Just for fun! Okay, really this is only to amuse myself because it is Friday before a 3 day weekend and I get to leave on vacation in a few days so I am going crazy here!!!! (and rambling)

You scored as Marianne Dashwood, You're Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! More dramatic and emotional than your sister Elinor, you have no trouble saying what you think and showing people how you feel about them. However, you usually know when to keep your mouth shut.

Anne Elliot

80%

Marianne Dashwood

80%

Emma Woodhouse

70%

Elizabeth Bennet

60%

Fanny Price

40%

Elinor Dashwood

35%

Catherine Morland

25%

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Everyone who knows me knows that I love Jane Austen. I have read the majority of her books and watch all the movies and BBC mini series that are based on her novels.

Marianne is from Sense and Sensability, which happens to be one of the J.A. movies I own. I have always related to her character a bit; she is very impulsive, emotional, etc. I find it fitting that she is the character this quiz has determined I am most alike. Go here and take your own Jane Austen quiz, then tell me which character you are most like!

No comments: