Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I try to always keep my promises!

I promised I would show you my digital progress. And blogging gives me a reprive from downloading digital kits (did I mention I'm addicted?).


Here they are. I did Riley's page first and then Bella's. You can probably tell I am a fan of the simple scrapbook layouts. I don't like clutter. But then, that goes for everything in my life.



I actually spent money on the kit for the beach layouts but that is only because I am going to use them to make some pages for a friend too. Another great thing about digital scrapbooking; you buy a kit and can use it forever, over and over again!!

Here are the two pages I made for Bella's birthday. What do you think??














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kate,

I love your new blog!! I am so excited to see your future digital scrapbook pages.

In the beach one, Riley looks a lot like Ryan to me!! Wow! I haven't seen them since November... they have changed so much.

Yay that Kate's back!!!!
:)