1) Great historic downtown and fabulous downtown city park
2) The world famous Paso Robles Wine Festival every May (coincidentally around my birthday weekend each year)
3) Concerts in the park in the summertime
4) Great family atmosphere and very family friendly
5) A waterpark in our backyard! Perfect for those 100 degree summer days!
6) 100 degree summer days!
7) Snow in the winter (okay, only about once a year but still, it is fun).
8) You can still see real cowboys walking down the street
9) The Mid State Fair
10) The plethora of vineyards and wineries
11... The list really goes on an on.
Paso is a great small town. The people are so friendly, there is always something to do, there are a bunch of great restaurants (namely The Crown Room at Eagle Castle Winery where my husband happens to be the executive chef), the countryside is gorgeous, we are a quick 30 minute drive to the beach, half way between LA and SF, etc, etc, etc.
So, are you ready to move here yet? Or at least come on down for a visit?