Saturday, December 22, 2007

C is for cookie and that's good enough for me

Tyler and Bella
Thanks to Cookie Monster for his wonderful song "C is for cookie"

We baked cookies today!! Hooray! The kids really love baking and I love taking pictures of them baking! I am going to keep this short and sweet as my wrist is killing me tonight (thank you carpal tunnel...) So I will just show you a few photos of our morning baking session instead of blabbering on.
Here ya go:


Sprinkles are their favorite part!

She got a little carried away

Clean up time! Good thing I had just cleaned the kitchen counters.

Super yummy cranberry chocolate chip cookies I made


Is your mouth watering yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUM!!! You and Jill are twins. :) But you have more sprinkles!!

Who's Tyler??? Keep an eye on that boy!! :)

I'm glad you had such a sweet and memorable morning. :)

xoxo