Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Fair Time!

Most of you know that I love the fair! For me, it is a chance to show my photography, have a blast with the kids, eat crappy food and see good concerts!


This year, my photos did not do as well as usual and I was pretty bummed about that. But, we saw two great concerts; Matchbox 20 and Fergie! They were both a lot of fun and a good chance to spend some adult time with friends. I didn't eat too much junk, just some yummy gelato and lots of garlic fries!


Of course, the kids had a blast! Here are some photos of our time at the fair. Note, I cannot show pictures of our foster boys here for privacy reasons but they were with us and had a blast too!


Click photos to enlarge.


Too cute!

Giddyup!



Truckin'

She LOVED this ride! Check out her hair!

Weeee!

No comments: